Thursday, February 26, 2009

Local TV and Not-So-Local Signing

I was interviewed on the local FOX affiliate here in Greensboro, NC, yesterday. It came out well enough that I'm not embarrassed to show it to you. I look a little disoriented in the very beginning because I didn't know I was on camera; the monitor overhead only showed a shot of my novel's cover and I thought the interviewer was doing a voice over. Once we got past that, I thought it went all right.

http://www.myfox8.com/news/morningnews/wghp-morning-meet-author-090225,0,6388255.story

On other notes, I'm doing a 90 minute workshop on the Business of Writing, followed by a reading and signing at the City Lights Bookstore in Sylva, NC (just west of Asheville). The bookstore called yesterday to say they've already got 35 people signed up, so it might be smidge crowded, but if you're in the area, please stop by.

No comments: