Wednesday, May 23, 2007

BaltiCon 2007

I'll be leaving first thing Friday morning for BaltiCon. Looking forward to the con, if not the drive. Cons are always lots of fun. The seven-plus hour drive up? Not so much. I've got a bunch of books on tape to keep me company though, which should be good. In a previous life I had a job that periodically required lots of driving, so I listened to loads of books on tape.

My schedule of panels is a bit light, but that just leaves more time for socializing and the dealer's room right? I've got:

How To Hook an Editor - Friday 7 pm (Belmont Room)

Managing a Freelance Career - Saturday 4 pm (Salon E)

Sky Finances - Sunday 5 pm (Derby Room) (This one is about the future of the space program, including possible commercial ventures. Looking forward to this one...)

Tony Ruggiero's Quick Write - Monday 11 am (Garden Room)

Come Ask The Author About Writing - Monday 1 pm (Chase Room)

That's about all for now. I'll give you a detailed report when I get home.

1 comment:

Princess Alethea said...

And by the time you finish that report, it will be time for ConCarolinas! Woohoo! :)